Congratulations on your desire to celebrate with the love of your life. No matter what your sexual agenda may be, I'm definitely down with celebrating your soul connection! At present Australia is stuck in the dark ages with it's Marriage Law and same sex marriage is still not recognised under Australian law. Along with 75% + of Australians I'm a huge supporter of Gay Marriage and can't wait until Australia recognises this modern right. Whilst we wait for the Government to get its act together, a lot of loved up couples are waiting to get hitched.
I'm giving all of my same sex couples the ability to sign their legal paperwork, post 'wedding' celebrations, once the relevant laws are passed. So lets have your Commitment Ceremony now and sign the legals later. There will be no additional cost for this, just the promise that your relationship and level of love will be recognised and respected.
A Commitment Ceremony enables LGBTI couples to be joined together in a ceremony that is as close to a wedding ceremony as possible. This is an alternative to the legal binding of marriage, with all the inclusions of a wedding ceremony. It's still a celebration of your relationship, your love and your connection to your soul mate!
As part of my commitment as a celebrant for your Commitment Ceremony my package includes:
- Services of a fully qualified, awesome marriage celebrant.
- An ‘obligation free’ first meeting.
- The guidance in creating an awesome and unique wedding ceremony, tailored to suit your vibe and style.
- Another meeting and or rehearsal closer to the proposed ceremony.
- A professional high quality PA system.
- Presentation Certificate.
- The signing of your legal documents once the Marriage Equality laws have passed. C'mon Australia!!
- I offer guidance and a calming effect, which many couples have regarded as a blessing for their journey.
- And most of all I offer an awesome ceremony experience!!